Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Disability Network Lakeshore's Ability Award. Nomination deadline is July 25, 2017. Please note that current DNL staff and board members are not eligible for nomination.
Nominee Selection Criteria:
- LEADERSHIP: Displays ability to motivate and inspire others
- ADVOCACY: Displays ability to champion or develop a local program, project, or activity that partners with the disability community
- ENGAGEMENT: Participates in development of inclusive communities
- EMPOWERMENT: Shares responsibility, authority, effort, enthusiasm, information, vision, talent, and credit
- LOCALE: Lives or works in Allegan or Ottawa counties
- DISABILITY: Lives with a disability, has a family member with a disability, or is a friend or ally to the disability community