There are two ways you can nominate someone for the Disability Network Lakeshore's Ability Award. You can click here to download a PDF form. Alternatively you can complete the nomination form below to submit your nomination online. The nomination deadline for the 2018 Ability Award is July 31, 2018.
Please note that current DNL staff and board members are not eligible for nomination.
Nominee Selection Criteria:
- LEADERSHIP: Displays ability to motivate and inspire others
- ADVOCACY: Displays ability to champion or develop a local program, project, or activity that partners with the disability community
- ENGAGEMENT: Participates in development of inclusive communities
- EMPOWERMENT: Shares responsibility, authority, effort, enthusiasm, information, vision, talent, and credit
- LOCALE: Lives or works in Allegan or Ottawa counties
- DISABILITY: Lives with a disability, has a family member with a disability, or is a friend or ally to the disability community